Develop your new Marketing Solution with Pi Digital
Now more than ever before, your marketing relies heavily on the technology landscape your business has in place. The right technology enables you to integrate different marketing channels and streamline processes to reach more people, better understand your audiences through consistent data, plan stronger content, and work more productively.
One potential solution for marketing is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing. The D365 Marketing app is an end-to-end marketing solution; covering emails, campaigns, landing pages, microsites, event registration, advanced segmentation and more – that’s part of the Microsoft Dataverse, but also works as a standalone application.
Benefits of D365 Marketing include:
- Manage multiple marketing channels in one place – including email, events, social media, websites, analytics, and tracking ?
- All data is compiled in one online database to allow for a centralised single source of truth where users can access real-time data and insights
- Different security permissions can be configured for different users and teams
- Seamlessly connects with other Microsoft apps, including Power BI and the Power Platform, Teams, and SharePoint
- Only requires one paid license for the app itself, which then provides an unlimited amount of free user licenses
Step One: Discovery
Working with key stakeholders, our team holds workshops to understand the end-to-end process and workflows, which teams are involved through the processes, and any pain points or challenges.
Step Two: Analysis
Analysing the current landscape, we determine how the solutions in place are used and how they’re integrated together with the processes.
Step Three: The target state
Understanding the goals and challenges of all the teams involved and what they need from the solution, we can identify the ideal target state. We can determine what’s required to achieve the target state, any current solutions that can be part of this, and any new or bespoke technology that’s needed.
Step Four: Installation
Once the right solution is selected, our team will install, configure and integrate the new technology. They’ll also set-up any customisations required too.
Step Five: Testing
With the new solution in place, thorough testing will be carried out to ensure it works correctly and that it performs as needed for all stakeholders.
Step Six: Training
Working with different teams, our team will provide training on the new solution and can also work with you on an adoption strategy to ensure it receives buy-in and is fully adopted.
Got a question? Or interested in how we can help you? Get in touch with us today!
We’re only a message or phone call away – if you have any questions or queries, don’t hesitate to contact us, we’re a friendly bunch!
Tel: 0800 599 9949